Change Management Advisor SrSan Antonio
We are seeking a Change Management Advisor for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position be remote so candidates will need to be able to work from home.
Human Behavior analysis experience
Executive level presence
IO Psychology experience is a plus
Enables change well and to achieve its strategy through effective collaboration and the consistent application of change management methodology, expertise and experience.
• Creates and leads a cross-functional team of Change Management and readiness resources to understand, plan, manage and sustain change and ensure client success.
• Educates change team on change strategy and how it integrates into their work.
• Serves as subject matter expert in the Change Management discipline.
• Develops and integrates Change Strategy for a portfolio of change (a set of programs tied to a Strategic Priority).
• Leads work to understand a change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences and assess the impact of a portfolio of change.
• Influences creation of change management plan.
• Coaches and influences senior executives to lead change in a highly matrixed organization.
• Coaches and develops change partners.
• Helps mature the Change Management discipline and increase organizational change capability with thought leadership.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
If Bachelor's degree, 8 or more years of related experience (organizational change management, communication, organizational development, marketing, human resources, project delivery or formal or informal people leadership) and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience).
If Master's degree, 6 or more years of related experience, as above. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience)
Expert knowledge of the change management function/discipline and overcoming resistance to change; demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products.
Extensive experience influencing, applying emotional intelligence, organizational savvy and politics and partnering for client's success.