Anti-Money Laundering InvstgtrSan Antonio
We are seeking an Anti-Money Laundering Investigator for a client in San Antonio, Texas
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will start as a WFH, so candidates will need to work from home now and be able to work in the office once things are settled.
Performs a variety of investigative duties to assist the Enterprise with compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and other AML program requirements. Responsible for investigating transactional data to prevent and report money laundering, terrorist financing (Client/TF), and other illicit activities. Under minimum supervision, performs moderate work assignments and provides problem resolution. Participates in the development and implementation of team initiatives as a team resource. May assist tenured investigators in providing AML training to other AML units on the various AML typologies. Job Duties:
• Utilizes an AML case management tool and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research, analyze and investigate trends related to member transactional activity.
• Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in all lines of business to detect and analyze Client/TF activities.
• Demonstrates matured knowledge of AML processes, LOB products, and service.
• Conducts moderately to complex AML investigations of suspected or known criminal activity which include acts of Client/TF directed at "client " and its members.
• Prepares regulatory reporting associated to moderate to complex cases in compliance with BSA/AML procedures and FinCEN guidance.
• Conducts investigations in response to law enforcement requests.
• Based on transactional analysis, conducts interviews of members to detect Client/TF patterns and trends in support of the investigative process.
• Performs thorough analysis of evidence; assesses veracity of information compiled to include documentary materials, and results of interviews to develop investigative conclusions.
• Applies demonstrated knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies.
• Identifies investigative process improvement opportunities, responds to inquiries from internal business partners and provide content for various AML training initiatives.
• Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to assist in the development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures.
• Under guidance, may assist AML Detection with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios. Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect or prevent Client/TF activity.
• Under Supervision, may provide advice or guidance to the Enterprise regarding AML/BSA related regulatory requirements or risks.
• May assist law enforcement and line of businesses (LOB) in interpreting AML suspicious activity regarding "clients " products.
• Organizes investigative results, obtains and preserves evidence and presents findings.