Creative Designer SrPhoenix
We are seeking Creative Designers for a client in Phoenix, Arizona
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will start as a WFH, so candidates will work from home now and be able to work in the office once things are settled.
Creating and executing concepts, designs and will guide production of complex and integrated visual solutions
Presents and communicates design objectives, concepts and executions to partners and stakeholders
Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill the requirements
Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Dreamweaver)
"Executes and/or guides creating concepts and design and/or coding of marketing/brand communications and/or graphic user interface needs. Works closely with key partners and manages suppliers to ensure quality output and production. Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business needs. Job Duties:
- Creates and executes concepts, designs, and/or coding and may guide production of complex and integrated visual/technical solutions.
- Applies, and may teach, advanced knowledge of design principles and business objectives.
- Presents and communicates design objectives, concepts and executions to partners and stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill requirements.
- Ensures compliance with design, brand, legal and/or accessibility standards/requirements, as required.
- Create design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
- Facilitates the development or improvement of design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Serves as a mentor to peers and team members.
- Resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
- Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and facilitates resolution.
- Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital design.
- Advanced understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience facilitating cross-functional initiatives and influencing business decisions.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills Advanced with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced with Microsoft Office and Visio. "