IT Systems TesterSan Antonio
We are seeking an IT Systems Tester for a client in San Antonio, Texas
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will start as a WFH, so candidates will need to be able to work from home now and be able to work in the office once things are settled.
Defect identification and coordination
Business user acceptance test scripts
Scenario writing based on features and stories
Acquires and applies maturing knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Participates in providing automated testing solutions for IT projects or Operational support by utilizing the USAA Test Automation Framework or other Automation Methods. Provides Security Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning support, execution, and solutions for developed applications. Participate in basic technical initiatives around test asset development to include technical automation of team activities. Performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution. Participates in the development and implementation of team initiatives as a team resource. May resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation. Job Duties:
• Working understanding of the test automation framework and developing automated test assets, reviewing test automation assets developed by others, and interpreting results.
• Independently troubleshoot automated test assets with occasional assistance from other team members.
• Adheres to the processes defined in the department regarding test automation and performance scripting.
• Interact with Software Quality Analysts in the organization to ensure proper automation assets are being developed and utilized.
• Provide suggestions and implement process improvements to the department.
• Has a working understanding of security vulnerability and compliance testing/scanning.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
2 or more years of relevant business support in automated testing, security/compliance testing, and/or other technical testing methodologies.
Developing knowledge of automated testing techniques, methodologies and tools.