UI ProducerSan Antonio
We are seeking a UI Producer for a client in San Antonio or Austin, Texas.
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start, but caandidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things settle down.
UX Design process background
Interaction with designers
PM tools experience
Able to manage multiple projects, personalities, and groups
Develops the most complex or industry-leading user experience research approaches to drive the development of broad reaching user interface (UI) designs. Defines, deploys and institutionalizes new user experience research approaches and related knowledge bases. Forecasts and assesses industry trends and their impact on UI designs and methods. Establishes user experience research guidelines, best practices and standards. Analyzes, summarizes and presents results to UI design teams and product development decision makers. Serves as a key member of UI design teams for strategically important products. SCOPE: Implements activities that impact the critical directions of the organization. Typically assigned to the most critical and strategic / complex / high risk undertakings. Recognized internally and externally as an expert in the field. Determines leading edge technical / business approaches and/or develops major new technical tools. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to develop unprecedented solutions that affect several departments. " "Evangelizes " " new ideas / technologies / solutions to gain acceptance from a wide range of audiences.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies advanced functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages broad functional and Enterprise projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team members.
Bachelor's degree required.
6 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.