Business Program/Project Mgr Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking Bank Program Managers for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Looking for a Program Manager with experience managing large complex programs both business and IT 15 years
Need Banking Experience: mortgage experience (Originations thru Servicing); additional benefit if they have experience of servicing transfers through bulk and flow capabilities
Need to have experience managing Regulatory Projects and working with all lines of Defense in a bank environment
Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met. Guides and facilitates cross-functional teams in the strategy development and implementation of compliance solutions. Independently performs complex work assignments and problem resolution within a CoSA and enterprise-wide projects. Reviews laws and regulations for business impact and completes risk assessments. Identifies compliance opportunities and potential solutions.
- 10 years of experience in a residential servicing company preferred;
- Leads projects under the direction of a program manager through assigned project activities which include, but are not limited to, loan servicing transfers processes, data and document extracts from loan origination and servicing systems, review of executed partnership agreements for the sales of certain set loan populations, communication and change management planning;
- Understands relevant federal, regulatory, agency or investor, state, and/or additional guidelines as applicable;
- Effectively communicates in verbal and non-verbal formats with various levels of internal stakeholders in order to build and maintain partnerships;
- Build and maintain external partnerships through regular engagement and accurate and timely delivery;
- Manages all assigned upstream and downstream tasks related to transfers of mortgage loans in accord with Bank PMO policies, standards and procedures;
- Leads business teams through data and document mapping exercises to prevent data issues at final conversion; experience with data validation tools and techniques to increase data quality a plus. Able to troubleshoot data quality issues and inconsistencies providing recommendations to the business for resolution; Recommends data management strategies and practices to improve the overall quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of the project;
- Guides the business through conversion-related inquiries and maintains detailed records of each conversion;
- Leads conference calls with management team, department heads, risk and compliance to ensure a smooth transition;
- Provides responses in a professional, accurate, and timely manner;
- Leads post-conversion tasks assigned to ensure data and documentation have been completed and maintained and ensures appropriate project closure tasks are completed;
- Implements appropriate controls within the project and maintains evidence of effectiveness in mitigating risks;
- Monitors assigned workstream tasks are being completed in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with established standard levels of service;
- Escalates risks and/or operational deficiencies identified to program manager;
- Proven leadership capability to drive change and lead others independently;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fast learner with proven experience to quickly adapt to new environments and changes.