Creative Designer Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking Creative Designers for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in user interface and interaction design, visual design, storytelling, and prototyping.
- Demonstrated ability to work fluently in standard applications, including Sketch, InVision (or comparable prototyping tools), Adobe CC and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to research planning (Generative, Exploratory, Evaluative and Usability), the synthesis of research findings and the generation of insights.
• Creates and executes concepts, designs, and/or coding and may guide production of complex and integrated visual/technical solutions.
• Applies, and may teach, advanced knowledge of design principles and business objectives.
• Presents and communicates design objectives, concepts and executions to partners and stakeholders across the enterprise.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill requirements.
• Ensures compliance with design, brand, legal and/or accessibility standards/requirements, as required.
• Create design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
• Facilitates the development or improvement of design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
• Serves as a mentor to peers and team members.
• Resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
• Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and facilitates resolution.
• Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital design.
Advanced understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience facilitating cross-functional initiatives and influencing business decisions.
Self-motivated and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
Experience meeting tight deadlines.
Advanced skills Advanced with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Advanced with Microsoft Office and Visio.