Contract Advisor ISan Antonio
We are seeking Contract Advisors for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
- Bachelor's degree (4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- 2+ years negotiating commercial terms and conditions, such as indemnity clauses, limitations of liability, insurance, personal information, terminations, etc.
- 2+ years contract negotiation skills and experience
- 2+ years in-depth understanding of legal terms while dealing with contractor terms and conditions.
- Experience with sourcing, category management, supplier management, and/or contract management.
- At least 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams or projects requiring strong collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience leveraging analytical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other software to be used to develop analysis, charts and/or supporting documentation.
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge in Microsoft Office tools and applicable business software.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Leadership, Supply Chain, Six Sigma, etc.).