Instructional DesignerSan Antonio
We are seeking Instructional Designers for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Theoretical background in instructional design
Strong writing skills
Articulate 360 Suite
Adobe Systems Creative Suite Premiere Pro
Partners with business, Learning Performance Consultants and Learning Development Advisors to gather and validate learning requirements (performance requirements, measures of success, terms and conditions). Performs analyses, designs and develops learning curriculum to improve performance of USAA employees. Assesses the learning outcomes that need to be developed, understands the performance expectations and gaps, and assists in deriving the appropriate learning solution. Works under minimal supervision. Performs routine work assignments and problem resolution within a single human resource discipline and CoSA. Job Duties:
• Organizes course content to produce curriculum that meets learning needs of the business.
• Develops and manages timelines and milestones.
• Assists internal business partners to validate that curriculum solutions align to business priorities and strategy for operational effectiveness.
• Ensures consistency, quality, and appropriate use of course content guidelines.
• Supports the development of tools and processes that measure effectiveness of curriculum solutions and learner performance to ensure solutions meet employee skill development requirements.
• Acquires and applies maturing knowledge of the business, IT products, and processes.
• Gathers information, analyzes data trends, and provides information to the business.
• Resolves issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
2 or more years progressive work experience in instructional design to include training industry experience and advanced knowledge of instructional design tools and methodologies.
Demonstrated strong organizational skills, project management skills, multi-tasking and project flexibility.