Data Engineer Mid
We are seeking a Data Engineer for a client in Phoenix, Arizona
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down.
|Data Engineers deliver quality reporting and data intelligence solutions to the organization and assist client teams with drawing insights to make informed, data driven decisions. Data Engineers (DEs) are engaged in all phases of the data management lifecycle; gather and analyze requirements, collect, process, store and secure, use, share and communicate, archive, reuse and repurpose data. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Design and implement complex technical solutions.
- Design, build, manage and optimize data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata, data quality, and workload management.
- Participate in daily standups and lead design reviews.
- Breakdown business features into technical stories and approaches.
- Analyze data and enable machine learning.
- Create proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Implement efficient defect management, root cause analysis, and resolution processes.
- Assist in setting technical direction for the team.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
Bachelor's degree in related field of study,
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
6 years of data management experience implementing data solutions demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s)
Deep knowledge of a technology or product line.