Contract Advisor SrSan Antonio
We are seeking Contract Advisors for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
• Provides sourcing guidance, integrated solutions, and support to assigned customers for highly complex contracts.
• Advises on viable and efficient sourcing and procurement processes.
• Negotiates complex contracts and ensures optimal agreements with mitigated risk.
• Guides and facilitates teams in the development and implementation of key contract initiatives. Independently performs complex work assignments and problem resolution.
• Applies advanced procurement knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
• Provides insight to management on sourcing issues and solutions.
• Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
• Mentors and enhances procurement staff knowledge.
• Identifies sourcing opportunities and potential solutions.
• Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes, and develops and recommends key work products focused on creating an optimal balance between best value, total cost of ownership, and cost savings.
• Provides customer consultation, evaluates customer requirements and advises in the development of contract specifications.
• Conducts all phases in the development of complex contracts and strategic major acquisitions to include drafting statement of work, creating request for proposals, contract evaluations and negotiations.
• Provides specialized contract solutions which mitigate risk and align with business objectives and strategies.
• Utilizes strong leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with customers, service providers, and team members.
• Manages complex interactions involving service providers, customers, and the overall needs of the enterprise.
• Responsible for project management by leading and influencing cross-functional procurement teams.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
6+ years procurement experience in drafting and negotiating highly complex contracts.
Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, project management and leadership skills.
Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and industry data sources.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable business software.