UI/UX Designer MidSan Antonio
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
- Applies maturing knowledge of design and production at the product or channel level.
- Resolves design and/or technical issues. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Contributes to project scope definition, scheduling, and budget objectives.
- Provides input in determining design deliverables, developing work breakdown structures and schedules, and estimating costs and resource requirements.
- Builds relationships with the business, project delivery and associated design and development points of contact. May serve as a design point of contact for user interface projects.
- Participates in improvement and development initiatives conforming to published web standards.
Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts related field (or equivalent experience)
4+ years relevant design experience
Working knowledge of web technology platforms, applications, and standards
Working knowledge of design concepts
Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools
Full proficiency with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop