QA Associate/AnalystSan Antonio
We are seeking QA Analysts for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
• Experience documenting requirements and traceability of requirements to test conditions and cases using a requirement management tool (e.g., DOORS, Rational Rose)
• Ability to analyze and recommend the extent of functional testing required based on project requirements
• Responsible for mapping test cases and conditions to requirements
• Responsible for writing test cases and conditions
• Experience documenting business rules and traceability of business rules to test conditions and cases
• Experience developing and recording test cases through an automated tool (e.g., Test Director), or aptitude to learn
• Experience executing test cases and test conditions in a testing environment (e.g., Integration Test, System Test)
• Experience with a defect logging tool (e.g., StarTeam, Harvest, STAT)
Ability to write and speak effectively;
Must be willing to work overtime;
Must be willing to work day or night shifts and to rotate to either shift during the contract period
Ability to work quickly in a team environment.
Mercury WinRunner/LoadRunner/Astra QuickTest Pro;
Proven automation project experience;
Windows XP/NT Infrastructure;
Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks;
Release Management experience;
Strong desktop troubleshooting skills
Strong package deployment experience in enterprise environments.