Change Management Advisor SrSan Antonio
We are seeking Change Management Advisors for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Community: Change Management
Jobs that are part of a community have unique requirements established to maintain consistent application, usage and reporting structure. Please reach out to your HR Business Partner for additional information on specific requirements prior to posting and/or employee placement into this job. Enables USAA to change well and to achieve its strategy through effective collaboration and the consistent application of change management methodology, expertise and experience.
- Creates and leads a cross-functional team of Change Management and readiness resources to understand, plan, manage and sustain change and ensure client success.
- Educates change team on change strategy and how it integrates into their work.
- Serves as subject matter expert in the Change Management discipline.
- Develops and integrates Change Strategy for a portfolio of change (a set of programs tied to a USAA Strategic Priority).
- Leads work to understand a change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences and assess the impact of a portfolio of change.
- Influences creation of change management plan.
- Coaches and influences senior executives to lead change in a highly matrixed organization.
- Coaches and develops change partners.
- Helps mature the Change Management discipline and increase organizational change capability with thought leadership.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
If Bachelor's degree, 8 or more years of related experience (organizational change management, communication, organizational development, marketing, human resources, project delivery or formal or informal people leadership) and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience).
If Master's degree, 6 or more years of related experience, as above. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience)
Expert knowledge of the change management function/discipline and overcoming resistance to change; demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products.
Extensive experience influencing, applying emotional intelligence, organizational savvy and politics and partnering for client's success