Business ConsultantSan Antonio
We are seeking a Business Consultant for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier management, third party risk management, and global operations. Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Under minimal supervision, participates with others in the implementation of customer engagement and product development plans.
- Develops customer specific business process program plans that align with customer, business deliverables and enterprise strategy.
- Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of the business and aligns business deliverable processes and capabilities with business needs.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities for moderately complex and complex projects.
- Assists in business process risk management by using established methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business needs.
- Assists in identification of CoSA and business process risks across assigned activities.
- Develops communication plans for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers across assigned business process projects and services using proactive communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and project performance, adjust services and operational activities, and inform key stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree, OR, 4 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
4+ years of business process consulting or related experience.
Proficient knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
Proficient level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.