Cloud Development Engineer SrPlano
We are seeking Software Engineers with Cloud development experience for a client in Plano, Texas.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down.
The candidate must have deep knowledge of security controls, features and operations for top Cloud providers with the main focus on AWS and GCP. Candidate must have relevant experience building operational information protection control environment in AWS or GCP. The candidate should be intellectually curious about technology and have a strong desire to find and mitigate risks.
- Deep experience in building, configuring, operating and/or securing cloud infrastructure and applications with cloud service provider native capabilities or 3rd party tools.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in network, system, or software architecture design, implementation, support, and evaluation of security-focused tools and services
- Experience reviewing applications, infrastructure, and architectural designs
- Experience in evaluating, recommending, and implementing new and emerging security products and technologies as well as have the important skill to articulate technical limitations and requirements to business and technology partners
- Experience with large enterprise environments
- Self-motivated individual with ability to leverage technical skills and correlate data to streamline analysis quickly and effectively
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- DevOps and Developer skills
- Skillset in IAM – Identity Access Management
- Pipelines and Automation
- Experience with building full stack applications in the cloud
- Familiarity with AWS and/or GCP cloud providers
- Experience with Container Orchestration tool
- GKE – Google Kubernetes Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or 10+ years’ equivalent experience
- Experience with endpoint, network, and email technology and data loss protection strategies
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure application or security development
- Security related certifications
- Capacity to work hands-on with a range of technology
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks and standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, MITRE, ITIL)