Information Sec. Advisor/Analyst Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking an Information Security Analyst for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
The ideal candidate will investigate requests for vulnerability remediation deadline exceptions and will need to determine risks related to these requests across a broad spectrum of technologies including various client and server operating systems, COTS applications, and internally developed web and mobile applications. Analyst will be responsible for monitoring the status of software vulnerabilities, engage IT and information security to moderate questions, and execute escalation procedures.
Evaluates, designs, monitors, administers and/or implements Information Security systems, policies and processes focusing on mitigating, reporting and analysis of Information Security risk. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Works under minimal supervision on semi complex to complex work assignments and recommends appropriate solutions and problem resolution. Job Duties:
• Provides advice, guidance and assistance to managers and other users on technical issues focusing on Information Security risk and supports USAA development projects, departmental initiatives and other special projects.
• Assists in the determination of requirements and recommends system security configurations.
• Supports the lines of business and staff agencies with Information Security issues and communicates changes and trends in the Information Security standards and regulations.
• Responsible for the implementation and interpretation of Information Security policies, guidelines and standards including the Information Security awareness program.
• Supports cross functional teams through the problem resolution process, ensures necessary technology security controls exist and troubleshoots noncomplex Information Security issues.
• Performs physical site assessments of business partners, provides peer review of work product and deliverables and executes release of information analysis to third party business partners.
• Executes the Information Security risk and control identification, evaluation, documentation, analysis and reporting processes including analytic tools.
• Supports the process owner execution identification, development and testing Information Security controls for risk mitigation effectiveness.
• Responds to both verbal and written Federal and State regulatory and business partner periodic exams for Information Security risk requirements.
• Maintains strategic and operational risk reporting and analytics as well as address responses to audit questions, and findings.