Presentation Designer SrSan Antonio
We are seeking a Presentation Designer for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
The Senior Presentation Designer is a highly creative designer that approaches design problems conceptually with a desire to be innovative and original. Supports an Executive to develop high-profile presentations that articulate compelling Executive messaging in impactful, innovative and creative mediums to varying audiences. Job Duties:
• Conceptualizes, designs and builds impactful solutions of innovative complex and integrated visual/technical solutions to convey Executive messages to varying audiences.
• Provides thought leadership in the assessment of messaging for engagement, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
• Translates raw content and data into visually compelling presentations that simplify and enhance the speaker's main points.
• Drives design innovation by recommending new technologies, techniques and creative approaches.
• Maintains cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
• Provides quality assurance of all deliverables.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications or a related field required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 or more years of experience in design presentation work.
Demonstrated experience with producing high-profile presentations that articulate compelling executive messaging in an impactful, innovative and creative medium to varying audiences
Demonstrated expert presentation skills in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Prezi, After Effects, Flash, Keynote and designing for various output media
Demonstrated expert ability to integrate editorial content with graphic and interactive-media
Extensive experience presenting and communicating creative strategies and concepts to cross-functional teams and/or leadership
Advanced knowledge of financial service industry - Expert understanding of marketing/advertising, user experience and/or interactive design principles
Demonstrated ability to take flat words on a page and bring the thought to life visually.