Technical WriterSan Antonio
We are seeking Technical Writers for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
- Need a combination technical writer / content and presentation designer. Resource should be able to support technical wiki documentation and organization as well as develop attractive executive presentations with minimal oversight.
- Technical communication
- Visual communication (information architecture, writing, UI design, color theory, etc.)
- Able to communicate ideas to stakeholders (which includes overall communication skills, wireframing/prototyping/sketching, etc.)
• Writes and updates content according to company Content and Brand style guidelines where applicable.
• Demonstrates proficiency in multiple writing styles and in content development.
• Engages internal clients to understand business needs and objectives and interviews subject matter experts.
• Translate business needs and requirements stories used for services development.
• Create basic user interface wireframes to be used for services development.
• Uses best practice knowledge and content metrics to advise clients, influence final content direction, and ensure business objectives are met.
• Demonstrates proficiency in work related tools, processes and software.
• May write content for website publishing.
• Utilizes tested content and templates and optimization best practices; recommends improvements in process and technique to maximize content effectiveness.