Data Entry Operator Sr.Phoenix
We are seeking Sr Data Entry Operators for a client in Phoenix, Arizona.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down.
Attention to Detail
Microsoft Office experience
Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8,001 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour). Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e. print, copy, transfer and delete). Detects and correct errors. Uses word processing, spreadsheet, or other software on a computer.
• Under minimal supervision performs direct data entry into the agency management system for new, renewal, and adjustments.
• Performs quality control to assure policy forms match the agency management system and notifies managers of discrepancies.
• Analyzes return mail and assures correct addresses are in all systems utilized by the particular product line.
• Prepares correspondence and other documents to include financial responsibility filings.
• Reviews and analyzes lapse and/or expiration reports and sends appropriate letters to initiate payments for customers.
• Receives incoming calls from members needing resolution
• Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on complex or escalated issues.
• Works with management and product director to identify opportunities to facilitate improvements to processes and systems.
• Assists management with identifying and distributing work to ensure service level expectations are met.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
General Equivalency Diploma