Millennium Group Makes Hiring Happen
- commit to know your company, your business structure, and your IT personnel needs.
- respond quickly with effective and specific IT and Engineering staffing solutions.
- spoil you with highly skilled candidates that really match your requirements.
- enable you to meet deadlines and achieve your business goals.
- make finding and hiring the right candidates faster and easier.
Trending Jobs in Technology
Sr Data Modeler
We are seeking Sr Data Modelers. REMOTE!!
- Experience designing dimensional/star schema and normalized data models from scratch
- Experience using Erwin Data Modeler
- Understanding how to work within data modeling and metadata standards frameworks (i.e. naming standards, class word standards, writing clear, concise, unambiguous definitions. This is huge as it is the most time-consuming piece of the data modeling effort but also one of the things regulators will look at in ensuring we DO understand our data and are using it appropriately. From a resume perspective, someone with experience developing modeling standards would be expected to have that knowledge, or if they explicitly call out data naming and metadata standards in their resume.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- have to be able to illicit information on data needs from business users who do not understand our role/goal
- must be able to speak to their design/modeling decisions (specifically to the DRB but also within the team)
- must be willing/able to communicate/escalate issues found while developing their data models.
- S2T mapping experience is a plus especially within marts/dimensional models as this is foundational to lineage.
- Flexibility in approach to achieving goals when the “right” solution is not achievable in the short term. This is one we probably won’t see on a resume but need to get to in an interview. I have run into many people where perfection is the ONLY acceptable outcome.
- Takes initiative to identify and meet with the IT and business resources necessary to refine requirements and understand data and processes completely
- Self-starter driven to move designs forward without the benefit of extensive detailed documentation
- Comfortable collaborating positively and proactively with a diverse team of modelers ranging in experience from relative novice to exceedingly experienced
- Design, model and implement data solutions meet the business needs and risk tolerance criteria of the LOB
- Ensure changes to the data environment generated by the LOB are compatible and compliant to the firm’s architectural standards
- Enforce data architectural standards via the Data Model Review Forum and participation in all LOB projects that create new data store or modify existing data stores
- Logical + Physical Data Modeling experience is a must with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, 7+ preferred
- Erwin Data Modeler experience is a must
- Hands on experience with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Snowflake is preferred
- Experience with robust, operationally sound production environments is preferred
- Experience with large/very large databases is must
- Experience with large scale development projects, Internet development experience, large integration projects is a must
Solution Train Engineer
We are seeking a SAFe Agile Solution Train Engineer for a large financial services client.
This position is WFH but will require occasional office visits to San Antonio, Texas.
You will provide solution train coordination with IT teams across an enterprise. You will work collaboratively to create program processes and deliver value system to the organization.
10+ years’ experience performing in multiple Agile roles, to include Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Recent experience as a Solution Train Engineer
Experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment
10+ years’ experience in program management
Strong business acumen and expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
Expert understanding of Agile risk management practices and Lean-Agile methods and practices and ability to apply Agile principles and practices on a case-by-case basis, customized to specific client needs.
Demonstrated ability to influence change at the executive level and team level.
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP), or other leading Agile certification.
Technical experience in Banking Marketing Technology
Adobe Marketing Cloud
We are seeking a Technical Writer for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment.
Plans, develops, and manages execution of editorial content and communications tactics for electronic and/or digital communications channels. Ensures appropriate, relevant, and timely news and advice content that supports business priorities, builds awareness, drives tangible outcomes and/or deepens relationships with members and/or employees.
• Plans assigned content for appropriate channels and tactics.
• Ensures integration and timing of content publication.
• Develops content through research, writing or assigning articles to supporting team members or vendors.
• Edits articles, publications, and/or tactics for content, accuracy and style.
• Facilitates business, legal and executive reviews.
• Assesses and reports on message
Business Program Mgr. Lead
Provide reporting on deliverables, partnering with portfolio manager /lead and providing basic portfolio level work.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree.
4+ years of project and/or program management experience
Experience reporting and updating deliverables
Experience delivering complex work efforts working with SAFe Agile methodologies
3 years SAFe® methodology experience and well versed with Scaled Agile Framework’s Portfolio Management methodology
Prior experience leveraging software tools, such as Jira, Rally and Clarity
Experience working within the Financial Services industry
Attributes: Strong leadership, collaboration, ability to influence, meet deadlines quick learner!
Network (Load Balancer) Engineer Mid
- Knowledge of and experience with load balancer platforms, methodologies and associated API's (e.g., F5, Avi, Citrix, Radware)
- Knowledge of and experience with DHCP, DNS, IPAM (DDI) platforms, functionality, and associated API's (e.g., Infoblox, Bluecat, TCPwave, QIP)
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and experience in the application of IP protocols
- Knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically, BGP
- In-depth experience with hardware load balancers, VIP configuration and operations
- Working knowledge of perl, python, or other programming language preferred
Sr. Risk Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Risk Analyst for a client in San Antonio.
This position will be WFH for the duration of the assignment.
Control evidence assessment
Provides risk management support for a line of business or staff agency in key risk identification, measurement and aggregation, and the understanding and management of risk through appropriate practices and processes. Assesses and mitigates enterprise and business exposures through the identification of key and emerging risks and evaluates alignment with risk strategy and appetite. Monitors the risk and control environment to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels and may consult on risk mitigation plans.
Trending Jobs in Marketing
Finance & Accounting
Millennium understands the cost of training new employees and devoted to finding the right Employees for the positions available. Our Applicants are on the cutting edge in the financial industry in this ever changing environment. Our Applicants and Contract Employees bring professional skills and knowledge to the table to ensure smooth transitions and competent knowledge in troubleshooting problems that may arise.
Millennium Group is committed to assisting your company in filling your employee needs.
Trending Jobs in Finance & Accounting
Mortgage & Banking
- Administrative Support
- Document Specialist
Trending Jobs in Mortgage & Banking
Dispute Analyst Jr.
We are seeking Dispute Analysts for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
1 year of phone experience
1 year of processing back-office disputes
1 year of dispute intake experience
• May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
• Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
• Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
• Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member’s account.
• Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution.
• Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
• Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills by accurately identifying the issue and determining the best solution utilizing specific MasterCard rules and Federal Regulations to recover funds on the member’s behalf.
Unlicensed Investment Reps
We are seeking Unlicensed Investment Reps for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Representatives provide guidance, make portfolio recommendations, and provide an array of solutions to build and nurture relationships.
- Deliver best-in-class guidance and service to members/clients
- Ability to retain and nurture relationships
- Educate potential and existing members/clients about investment products and services
- Maintain current knowledge of Victory products, policies and services while keeping abreast of financial markets and regulations
- Deliver on performance goals by uncovering additional client needs and deepening existing relationships
- Serving more members, acquiring new members and meeting more member needs
- Demonstrated passion and interest in financial markets
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to members/clients
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals
- Ability to adapt and seek solutions for members/clients in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on member/client satisfaction
- Previous investment or brokerage experience is a plus
- 1+ years of financial industry experience
- Relevant Financial Designation
Hours of operation:
- 7:30 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday
- 8 am – 5 pm Saturdays
- Scheduled lunch 35 minutes and & two 20-minute paid breaks
Admin & Clerical
Trending Jobs in Admin & Clerical
Litigation Paralegal – 100% Remote
Seeking a Paralegal with first-party auto and property insurance defense experience. Conducts case activities to include investigating case facts, assist in creating a strategic litigation plan, reviewing, and revising pleadings, and representing client at mediations. Reviews and analyzes files, policies, company documents, and witnesses to evaluate exposure, respond to discovery requests and aid outside and in-house counsel in case strategy. Participates in the legal discovery process including preparing materials for production, deposition preparation sessions and depositions, and assisting in identification and preparation of witnesses for depositions and trials. Creates Legal Hold documents and monitors the E-Discovery process to ensure client is compliant with State and Federal Rules. Preferred experience includes defense of “bad faith” auto and property insurance litigation.
Managing a large volume of P&C litigation matters
Investigating, analyzing, and reviewing claim files for discovery purposes
Litigation strategy and handling discrete tasks
Bachelor's degree or paralegal education is preferred
6+ years in a paralegal role, preferably P&C litigation
Strong computer and technical knowledge
Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Advanced knowledge of legal concepts, terminology and principles and procedures
Experience with a document repository and documentation system
Experience with claims software systems
Trending Jobs in Human Resources
Creative & Design
Trending Jobs in Creative & Design
Mid level Project Manager
We are seeking a Mid-level Project Manager to work with and support design teams.
Assist in team organization
Hold the teams accountable for objectives
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Strong time management skills for self and others in team.
Agile/SAFE experience and understanding.
Prior experience supporting creative/design teams preferred.
Project management methodologies awareness.
The Millennium Group focuses on helping organizations find individuals that can help them to unpack in-depth data analytics in order to make more informed business decisions and by researchers to verify or disprove scientific models, theories and hypotheses in the areas of organizational and technical dimensions, organizational culture, infrastructure, data and processes.
Our experienced Sr. Executives provide organizations with expert insight, strategic vision and execution management, enabling your company and staff the ability to achieve profitable growth. Organizations are faced with continually increased expectations for greater levels of performance delivered with tighter budgets, greater responsiveness and more transparency. We help by responding to these challenges through implementation of efficient infrastructure initiatives, production processes and technology in order to build, support and sustain high performance.
Trending Jobs in Data Analytics
Our recruiters provide military officers with an array of services, from resume building, military skills assessment, to finding that perfect civilian job. If you need help with any or all of the above, please to not hesitate to contact us at HelpingOurHeroes@millgroupusa.com. We cannot thank you enough for your service! We are standing by to help make your job search a pleasant experience.